Makemusic Finale 是一套有高质量及容易使用的乐谱软件。它有着满足专业的音乐人士及教师需求的特色，包括不限数量的五线谱及任意将你的乐谱搬移到你想要的位置等功能。它也允许你开启不限数量的乐谱。特别适合于教学。教育学生怎样创建，评测和形成思想并融合到音乐当中。该软件深受著名学校如Juilliard and Berklee 大学，和世界艺术组织如常Metropolitan Opera 和 Jazz at Lincoln Center 的青睐。许多获奖电影的成功很大一部分来自Finale的使用。
MakeMusic Finale 25.x macOS | 3.1 GB
Finale is the world-wide industry standard in music notation software. Anywhere music appears on the printed page, Finale likely created those pages. Finale helps the choir to sing, the band to march, the students to learn, and the orchestra to raise the excitement level in the latest blockbuster movie.
Part of what sets Finale apart is its unique ability to create anything on the printed page. Where other software offers paint-by-numbers solutions, Finale offers complete freedom and flexibility. As a result, musicians around the world rely on Finale to create, edit, audition, print, and publish the widest variety of musical scores.
Finale also offers breathtakingly realistic music playback, and more ways to share music with others. Today’s Finale represents the latest evolution in music notation software, making Finale’s signature freedom and flexibility easy for everyone to use.
Share your music with the world
Capture musical inspiration. Engrave a beautiful score. Share your artistic vision with others. Just as every musician is unique, so are the reasons each uses music notation software. Today’s Finale supports you, making it easy to create whatever you can imagine AND to work in the order and manner that best support your creativity.
No matter where your inspiration leads you, from a simple lead sheet or student worksheet, to orchestrating for Hollywood or preparing your Broadway score, choose the solution that supports your vision.
Focus on your art, not the details
When inspiration strikes, Finale takes care of the details so you can focus on your music. Capture ideas as fast as you can – with no obstacles to slow you down.
Your music, your way
In an instant you can move measures, change keys, or perform dozens of edits to capture, arrange, perfect, and print anything you can imagine. Finale even offers creative and editorial input, from automatically adding a drum groove to indicating when when notes have been written out of an instrument’s range.
Enter notes your way
The choice is yours. Play in your notes with a MIDI keyboard, mouse, or computer keyboard. You can also import a wide variety of file types, including MIDI and MusicXML™.
What’s New in MakeMusic Finale 25:
Create Your Way
– Whatever music you imagine, the new Finale can bring it to life, more quickly and easily than ever before.
– Now a full 64-bit application, the new Finale includes many under-the-hood enhancements resulting in improved performance. But that’s only half of the equation.
– While Finale has always been recognized as the software that can create ANYTHING, the new Finale also streamlines your workflow so that you can create in a more intuitive and efficient manner.
– Plus there are new ways to sync with other apps, new sounds, and better ways to share your music with others.
– Take control of your music, your creative process, and your legacy.
Get more done in less time
Finale has always been recognized as the music notation software that can create anything. The new Finale simplifies the creation process in multiple ways.
– While previous versions of Finale could create tall time signatures, like those seen at left, it admittedly took a few steps. Today it’s easy.
– When entering notes into transposing staves, the new Finale plays the correctly transposed pitch both upon entry and playback.
– An all new Aria Player greatly simplifies and expedites the selection of instruments from the ever-growing library of stellar Garritan sounds.
– We’ve also made new looks possible (including contoured dashed slurs) and eliminated dozens of bugs.
Connect with ReWire support
– The new Finale includes ReWire support making it possible to use Finale simultaneously with top digital audio software including Digital Performer, ProTools and Logic.
– Imagine you’ve created a pop tune in Logic and want to add a live horn section. With ReWire you can create the charts in Finale, press play in Logic, and hear both programs playback simultaneously – and remain in sync. You’ll hear how your horn parts work against the existing audio tracks – before the performers come into the studio to play them.
– ReWire will also benefit anyone writing for film as it also allows you to synchronize with the video support found in programs like Digital Performer, ProTools and Logic.
– Connecting with other programs is one more way Finale helps you create your way.
64-Bit Support and More
– Finale is now a full 64-bit application. This means that you can take best advantage of the processing powers of modern computers.
– It also ensures that Finale can maintain compatibility with future operating systems and makes it easier for Finale developers to improve your user experience more quickly.
– Finale users utilizing high-end sound libraries know that many of these are 64-bit only. The new Finale will allow them to use these libraries directly in Finale, without any intervening 3rd party software AND allow them to load more samples into memory than ever before.
– While a major undertaking, this 64-bit compatibility is just part of the forward-looking enhancements found in the new Finale. We’ve also overhauled Human Playback (today it responds instantly when you press playback) and expanded Finale’s MusicXML import and export so you can share music (back and forth) with users of other software more accurately than ever before. And of course you can share files with Finale 2014 without any conversion at all!
New Garritan Sounds
Great playback sounds inspire not only our listeners, the inspire the creative process. When you hit play and the results exceed your expectations, you push harder, too. The library of premium Garritan sounds included with Finale has been significantly augmented with more than 100 new additions, including a stunning Concert D grand piano from the award-winning Personal Orchestra 5, dozens of exotic world instruments, plus new keyboards, brass, woodwinds, choirs, strings, mixtures, percussion, and more.